Have you heard that the Gross Reservoir Expansion Project now offers virtual one-on-one appointments? Due to continued social distancing guidelines, we are not able to host our regular office hours at our public information yurt this year. However, we would still love to hear from the community and share the latest information through these virtual meetings. You can mention specific topics you would like to discuss during the meeting and our project representatives will have materials available to share with you virtually.
Below are step-by-step directions for how to sign up for a time block with a project representative.
We hope to (virtually) meet with you soon.
How to book a virtual one-on-one appointment with a project representative:
- Go to grossreservoir.org/contact (The scheduling platform loads best when using Chrome or Firefox.)
- On the right-side of the screen you should see a calendar application.
- Select an available date (highlighted in blue on the calendar).
- Select an available time slot on the preferred date.
- Select “Confirm” on the time that will work best for you.
- Complete the event details and select “Schedule Event”.
- You will receive an email confirmation with details for accessing the virtual meeting. You will also receive a reminder 24-hours prior to your scheduled time.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
- Go to the calendar event email confirmation you received.
- At the bottom of the confirmation, you should see two links to cancel or reschedule your time. Click on the appropriate link directly in your calendar event to cancel or book a new time.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.